Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Child of the Week

I was the child of the week at preschool this week!
It was awesome. (a lot of things are "awesome" in my life right now)
Here is the poster that was on the wall at school this week:

I brought in my favorite snack: Yogurt Parfaits. (Vanilla Yogurt, blue and strawberries, and graham crackers on top) Everyone loved them, except one boy, but he ate the graham crackers, so it was okay.

I got to be the helper and have another poster all about how old I am and my favorite things. This year my hair is not just blonde, but blondish-brown. See how much can change in a year? Did you know my favorite food is spaghetti, just like last year? It's not really, but I just wanted them to write that, because I couldn't think of another favorite.

Ben will get a turn next month, so stay tuned for his poster and favorites. He and Will are pretty handsome! They both look tired... or dangerous...






1 comment:

Brianne said...

Mary's silly pose picture looks so much like you! Maybe there is some Gillespie in those kids' looks after all;-)