Friday, February 12, 2010

Photo shoot with my Best Girls


Today Mom helped me set up a hair studio and photo shoot for my dolls.


Can you tell who's who? They might be my sisters...
Ben needed to get in on the photo shoot, too.

This is his favorite sport, toy, and weapon.

We had to include Will, too.
A train and a hat are good accessories for a baby.

Here's the Daddy/daughter Hat picture I took on my own.
(Ben likes to pretend these are his daughters, too.
This is fine with me until he throws them by their hair...)

I could take pictures of these girls all day...
and I did...

These are some of her favorite things.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

I am very impressed with Mary's creative side...she has an eye for the lovely things and she seems to understand the importance of balance...2 brothers= need for 2 dolly sisters:-) Also I forgot to tell you how much I LOVED Ben survey last post...hilarious...never gets old!

3703 said...

The last picture looks like a shot straight out of Reading Rainbow . . . but don't take my word for it.