Friday, March 12, 2010

Fabulous Week

Guess who had a turn being the child of the week...


(poster a little dismantled, since the wild boys at preschool spent a week with it... )
Benny took in all his favorite trains to show his friends, and Popcorn, cheese and apples for a snack.
That is our best movie night food, so it was fun to share it.


New favorite snack:
fruit kabobs- rolled in yogurt, sprinkled in everything!
(sugar sprinkles, chocolate chips, nuts, the possibilities are endless...)




Sometimes my brothers take turns smiling the same smile. They also have the same laugh.

Tub time is the best... usually more than once everyday,
but it makes everyone happy AND good smelling.




I don't always get in the with boys... but usually within 5 minutes they talk me into it.
Sunday, I just enjoyed my time in the hall outside the bathroom- with no boys to get my drawing, but close enough to be with everyone. That's pretty much how I like it.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

LOL- good 'ol tub time (123 MOM!). I'm very impressed with the fruit kabob idea and also with Mary's hair... who did the fancy braid?!

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.