Friday, April 9, 2010

St. Patty's Visitor...

Told By Ben

I do not like Leprechauns. One came into our house while we were sleeping.
Now I ask every night to make sure he isn't coming back. I told Dad that Santa needs to fight leprechauns, so that they never come back.

He turned our milk green. Mom turned everything else green for our picnic... applesauce, eggs, and celery...

It was fun to have Audrey and Mary here. They combined their ongoing "Little House on the Prairie" game with a leprechaun game, and we called them both "Laura the Leprechaun" all day...

They did find the chocolate gold that the little green man dropped on his way out of our house...

but I would trade the treats back for peace of mind. I'm glad the footprints are gone!

1 comment:

Lanie Gillespie said...

lol! "Santa needs to fight leprechauns"! so cute.