Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Girl and the Boy who will not be fed

told by Will:

Here's my pretty sister trying on her new skirt from grandma!

Happy Easter, Mary!

Grandma also sent fancy things to decorate eggs with... I did not get to help. Ben and Mary made 2 whole bowls full.

When I finally did get one during the Easter Egg hunt, I was sure there was candy inside- like the eggs that open... so I pulled the whole thing apart, and only found squishy white and yellow inside- what a rip off! But it was fun to smash onto the floor for 30 seconds before Mom found it...

****(if you don't like messy food pictures, stop here)******

New rule around here- I feed myself! And I am VERY happy about it.
I'm not a baby-
I can hold a spoon, and a bowl, and licking the bowl works well, too.

I will not take a bite from anyone but myself.

I was born with a great strategy to not be fed... instead of turning away from a spoon, or holding your lips closed, just lunge forward, GRAB on with both hands, and THROW the spoon and food to the ground. It works everytime!

I know how to work it- Hat and all:) Maybe some of it got in my mouth first... but only if I put it there, myself!

1 comment:

MTeacress said...

I love how you've been writing from Ben's point of view! :)